Would you drop everything to start your business? This entrepreneur did just that. Our guest today is Dan D’Aquisto, co-founder of 2ULaundry.
In this episode, we discuss start-ups, hustle, and laundry.
2ULaundry started in a classroom at Wake Forest University. Originally from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Dan moved to Charlotte to help launch this startup with his friend Alex.
2ULaundry is the new way to do laundry and dry cleaning. It helps people make time for what matters most in their lives. Currently, you can find 2ULaundry in Charlotte and Atlanta with plans of expanding to different cities.
Dan’s real-life examples of hard work were on full display in our chat. His actions prove he truly wants to succeed and build an amazing company. And with so much to talk about…let’s get right into this episode and welcome, Dan D’Aquisto.
Use discount code, “KAZ” for 20% off your first two orders with 2U Laundry.
Want help growing your business with social media and stories? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
- 2U Laundry
- Dan’s business partner, Alex Smereczniak appears on Entrepreneur Perspectives too! Check that episode out here.
- The KazCM podcast show, ContentMatterz, features Alex Smereczniak talking about branding and content FTW.
Other important links:
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Wake Forest University
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Ballers on HBO
- Minnesota Vikings
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives on Disrupting the Laundry Industry” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM, a content marketing company for business leaders, helps you and your business merge the networking strategies of the past and the present. When you put it together, good things happen.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A place for entrepreneurs that love sports.