Facebook marketing and all that comes with it. There’s so much to think through when it comes to Facebook so we brought in a Facebook Advertising specialist to talk it out with. Bob Regnerus is the author of the book, “The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising” so yeah we think he makes for a subject matter expert to take on this conversation with host, Eric Kasimov.
In this episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives Bob and Eric discuss coaching, gaining perspective, and as you know, Facebook advertising.
When Bob’s team reached out to us about being on the podcast, we saw it as an opportunity to further our learning on Facebook advertising for those we work with and those that listen to and read our content. Speaking with Bob also gave us the chance to get under the hood of how specialists behind Facebook advertising think about Facebook, privacy, and content.
Bob is not only a passionate entrepreneur, but he is also a leader on the court as well, serving as the high school basketball coach at Chicago Christian High School. This sports connection was the spark of our introspective conversation all about coaching others to become the best they can be. Thank you to Bob for showcasing his experience and insights on this episode.
Thinking Through Facebook Marketing and More with Bob Regnerus | EP Podcast
Sports Are More Than Just a Game
Patrick Kane’s Game 6 Winning Goal That Only He Saw | YouTube video
Coaching Sports and Business Parallels
Gaining Perspective and Awareness in Life
The Fundamentals of Advertising
The Importance of Being Agile and Prepared
The Future of Facebook by Bob Regnerus
Diving Into the Privacy of Facebook and Social Media
Pushing to Make an Impact Through Creating Content
Bob Regnerus on Why Everybody Should Have a Content Platform
KazCM is a content marketing team. We help business leaders tell their stories to those who care. Learn More.
Do you like sports and entrepreneurship? If so, we have a brand for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
- Bob Regnerus’ Website
- Podcast Production Team
Other links from this episode:
- “The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising” by Bob Regnerus
- Detox, Declutter, Dominate, and the 80/20 Principle a podcast with Perry Marshall
Connect with us:
- Thank you for checking out this podcast episode, “Thinking Through Facebook Marketing and More with Bob Regnerus”
- This Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode exists because of our Podcast Production Team | Check it out.
- Content Matterz Podcast: Listen
- The Music heard in this podcast is titled, “Here for the Win” and was provided by Here For The Win Productions
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to Entrepreneur Perspectives on Apple: Apple Podcasts