A Celiac Podcast Series Episode featuring the Founder of Celiac Cruise, Maureen Basye. Maureen is known for providing worry-free vacations for those in the Celiac Community.
As entrepreneurs, we are all dealing with something. Either directly or indirectly. It may be business-related, it may be something happening today, or it may have something to do with health. In my family, my wife and two daughters have all been diagnosed with Celiac disease. As we’ve attempted to learn more about Celiac, we’ve come across some amazing people. That’s why The Celiac Podcast Series exists. These people are taking Celiac head on and they are building something special at the same time. They are entrepreneurs, they are creators, and they are courageous.
The Celiac Disease Foundation (CDF) is an incredible organization that has been a resource for so many. We hope a podcast episode like this makes more people aware of CDF and Celiac Disease. It’s needed as 70-80% of people with Celiac Disease are undiagnosed.
Whether you have Celiac, know someone that has Celiac, or want to learn more about Celiac, I hope this series can provide insights and thoughts for you to explore more. While this is absolutely for the Celiac community and for Celiac awareness — it’s also for people dealing with something, anything. We all are. No one is alone. And as entrepreneurs, we need to find ways to keep going, to have purpose, to share stories, and to connect. So we plan on featuring leaders to share their stories. And to then connect through those stories. It’s all about content and connections. It just so happens this story and this series is about understanding Celiac.
In this Celiac Podcast Series episode, we feature the Founder of Celiac Cruise, Maureen Basye. Maureen and I connected through the amazing organization Celiac Disease Foundation. You can learn more about CDF at Celiac.org.
Maureen Basye is a self-described passionate Mama who got fed up with the challenges that came up with Celiac Disease and travel so she created a Celiac Cruise!!
Maureen wanted to give a truly worry-free vacation experience. And she did just that with Celiac Cruise. Most importantly they create a community of togetherness for their guests. Celiac Cruise offers sailings around the world in partnership with Royal Caribbean International and AmaWaterways and is endorsed by CDF and the organization, Dr. Schär.
As you’ll hear, Maureen’s story starts with her son Peter being diagnosed with Celiac disease. But the story doesn’t end there.
We hope you enjoy the third episode in the Celiac Podcast Series featuring an individual providing worry-free vacations for the Celiac Community, Maureen Basye.
KazCM is a content marketing company located in Charlotte, NC. We want every entrepreneur that is willing to have their own content platform. And we want to help. Learn More.
Do you like sports and entrepreneurship? If so, we have content for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Other useful links from this episode:
- Celiac Series episode featuring The Celiac Project hosts
- The Celiac Project website
- Royal Caribbean
- Dr. Schär
Learn more about Celiac Disease:
- Celiac Disease Foundation | visit
- University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center
- News: ACeD Study | KAN-101 for Celiac Patients
- Find Me Gluten Free | App
- CeliacSwitch website | Helping you navigate the diagnostic process of Celiac Disease and adjust to a gluten-free lifestyle.
Connect with us:
- We appreciate your time! Thank you for listening: “Celiac Podcast Series | Maureen Basye, Founder of Celiac Cruise”
- This Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode exists because of the marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out
- SportsEpreneur is the content platform where sports & entrepreneurship collide! Come join us
- Content Matterz Podcast: Listen
- The Music heard in this podcast is titled, “Here for the Win” and was provided by Jess Kasimov
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to Entrepreneur Perspectives on Apple: Apple Podcasts