A Celiac Podcast Series Episode featuring Craig Pinto from the Celiac Disease Foundation (CDF). Craig is known for his kicking for a Celiac cure as he holds 4 Guinness Book World Records for field goal kicking! All of those records raised money for Celiac Disease.
As entrepreneurs, we are all dealing with something. Either directly or indirectly. It may be business-related, it may be something happening today, or it may have something to do with health. In my family, my wife and two daughters have all been diagnosed with Celiac disease. As we’ve attempted to learn more about Celiac, we’ve come across some amazing people. That’s why The Celiac Podcast Series exists. These people are taking Celiac head on and they are building something special at the same time. They are entrepreneurs, they are creators, and they are courageous.
The Celiac Disease Foundation (CDF) is an incredible organization that has been a resource for so many. We hope a podcast episode like this makes more people aware of CDF and Celiac Disease. It’s needed as 70-80% of people with Celiac Disease are undiagnosed.
Whether you have Celiac, know someone that has Celiac, or want to learn more about Celiac, I hope this series can provide insights and thoughts for you to explore more. While this is absolutely for the Celiac community and for Celiac awareness — it’s also for people dealing with something, anything. We all are. No one is alone and as entrepreneurs, we need to find ways to keep going, to have purpose, to share stories, and to connect. So we plan on featuring leaders to share their stories. And to then connect through those stories. It’s all about content and connections. It just so happens this story and this series is about understanding Celiac.
In this Celiac Podcast Series episode, we feature Craig Pinto, the New York Area Development Officer at the Celiac Disease Foundation.
Craig is a former college and professional football player and is a four-time Guinness Book World Record holder. He has a Master’s Degree in Nonprofit Management from New York University. Craig is dedicated to helping those with Celiac Disease thrive to live and feel their best and to raise money for the Celiac Disease Foundation (CDF). As you’ll soon learn, Craig is an entrepreneur with his battle. And he fights it every day. He is an inspiration for many and we are honored to have the opportunity to chat with Craig and to share that conversation with you.
We hope you enjoy the second episode in the Celiac Podcast Series featuring an individual kicking for a Celiac cure, Craig Pinto.
KazCM is a content marketing company located in Charlotte, NC. We want every entrepreneur that is willing to have their own content platform. And we want to help. Learn More.
Do you like sports and entrepreneurship? If so, we have content for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Other useful links from this episode:
- Kicking 4 Celiac
- Craig Pinto’s Guinness Book World Records
- CDF story on Craig Pinto
- Celiac Series episode featuring The Celiac Project hosts
- The Celiac Project website
Learn more about Celiac Disease:
- Celiac Disease Foundation | visit
- University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center
- News: ACeD Study | KAN-101 for Celiac Patients
- Find Me Gluten Free | App
- CeliacSwitch website | Helping you navigate the diagnostic process of Celiac Disease and adjust to a gluten-free lifestyle.
Connect with us:
- We appreciate your time! Thank you for checking: “Celiac Podcast Series | Craig Pinto of the Celiac Disease Foundation”
- This Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode exists because of the marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out
- SportsEpreneur is the content platform where sports & entrepreneurship collide! Come join us
- Content Matterz Podcast: Listen
- The Music heard in this podcast is titled, “Here for the Win” and was provided by Jess Kasimov
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to Entrepreneur Perspectives on Apple: Apple Podcasts