“I help you do you.” That’s Diane Tarshis in a nutshell. Diane is the Founder of Startup Distillery, a startup consultancy for businesses of all kinds. Diane and Eric Kasimov talk about building the business you want, not what others expect or what you think society demands. And podcasting allows us all to talk through a heavy topic like this — thinking out loud if you will!
Themes to this episode: Nothing stays the same. Judging success. Talk things through.
Thank you to Diane for making it so easy and comfortable to have a wide-ranging conversation around subjects that make you think–and talk!
“Admit What You Want with Diane Tarshis “Headlines:
Free Yourself From To-Do Lists
Talk Things Through
The Only Constant in Life is Change
Podcasting Allows For Conversations
Mom Entrepreneurs Are the Best (episode with Jill Salzman)
A Diane Tarshis Question For You: “Are You Happy?”
Don’t Use Buzzwords
Should You Scale Your Business
The Fear of Outsourcing
You’re Already Outsourcing
Content is Your Sales Team
Start a Business with Diane Tarshis
KazCM is a content marketing team. We help business leaders tell their stories to those who care. Learn More.
Do you like sports and entrepreneurship? If so, we have a content platform for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to this podcast episode, Admit What You Want with Diane Tarshis
- This Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode exists because of the KazCM Podcast Production Team | Learn more
- Content Matterz Podcast: Listen
- The Music played in this podcast is titled, “Here for the Win” and was provided by Here For The Win Productions
- We would be grateful if you followed Entrepreneur Perspectives: Apple Podcasts | Spotify