A conversation with a minimalism entrepreneur, Jermane Cheathem.
Topics Discussed in Minimalism, Embodiment, and Right Now:
- Chuck Palahniuk, author of Fight Club: “The things you own end up owning you. It’s only after you lose everything that you’re free to do anything.” -Brad Pitt’s character
- Matthew McConaughey on getting rid of minors so he can focus on majors | Ryan Holiday TikTok video
- “Subtraction is a superpower” – Jermane Cheathem
- Minimalism in Entrepreneurship | The less is more philosophy
- Embodiment through podcasting and conversations
- Giving time to the medium of podcast | How a podcast conversation allows you to tap into the power of now
Jermane uses the world as his office. Traveling, exploring, and working on his time. He helps all kinds of entrepreneurs scale their businesses by copying his simple model. More than that, Jermane is an individual focused on the present moment. And a conversation with him (or listening to him) will surely give you the audacity and freedom to choose what you want to do.
About Jermane Cheathem: From an outsider’s perspective, I was “successful” with a great life but I was dying inside because I hated working for someone else and building their dreams. I was ready to start building my own dreams. So in 2016, I started my own Equipment Finance company from scratch, without employees or money. And now, I live each day on my terms – traveling around the world, working when I want, and loving it. After 18+ years in the industry, I’m here to teach you everything I know, so you can speed-track your way to success. Creators Learn Website
Related content to “Minimalism, Embodiment, and Right Now | A Conversation with Jermane Cheathem”:
- We Have An Overconsumption Of Media Problem!
- The 80/20 Breakthrough Episode with Perry Marshall
- Self-Expression Through Podcasting | Christine Amerman
- We published a book! Check it out on Amazon: Altered State of Affairs
- Our hit podcast, Saviors of the Metaverse