In this NFT Opportunities episode, I chat with Jordan Michael Schuester, an entrepreneur, leader, and changemaker in the NFT space. Jordan’s projects include Expaaand, Probably Nxthing, and Snacktually.
I came across Jordan’s content in the Trends Community on Facebook. He was dropping ridiculously insightful posts about NFTs. They not only captivated me but much of the Trends community.
Jordan is exactly the person I wanted to learn from when it comes to NFTs.
What we talked about:
- Decentralized vs Centralized
- The security issues with NFTs
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) ingredients on the blockchain
- NFTs for ticketing and reservations
- Multi-signature wallets
- Monitoring kids with NFTs
- When do NFTs go mainstream?
- Physical art to NFTs
- NFT Opportunities that exist – from security to distribution to simplification
- Smart Contracts, lifetime access concerns, royalties, and more
- Learning about NFTs
- Web 2.5
You can get this episode and more like it at kazsource.com.
Learn more about what Jordan is working on:
Probably Nxthing on Twitter | Daily NFT News
About Expaaand | On a mission to hack global anxiety as we deploy transformational UX, novel interactions & liminal media changemakers in Web3 and Social Tech. (go here to learn more)
About Snacktually | Snacktually develops mouthmelting snacks & beverages from concept to manufacture. (go here to learn more)
Websites you should totally check out:
- KazSource, Inc
- KazCM, ContentMatterz | content brings people together
- SportsEpreneur | the platform where sports, entrepreneurship, and mental health collide
More conversations you should hit play on:
- SportsE | OutKast NFT Project with Tatted Lawyer | + Crypto, Metaverse, Sports
- Unscripted 2 | Narratives + Spotify, Trust, Media, Chipotle
Meet you on social media:
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode titled, “NFT Opportunities | Jordan Michael Schuster”.
- Looking to create content or get into podcasting? Let’s chat about it.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content production brand, KazCM | Check it out. Why? Because content brings people together!
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- We want to quickly highlight a company you may not know about but should: Millennium Counseling Center in Chicago, IL. Their mission is to help people find a way out of the shame and pain often caused by addiction, mental illness, and trauma. Be sure to subscribe to their Millennium Counseling Center podcast on your favorite podcast app. Visit their website: Millenniumhope.com.