Narratives are everywhere. Even in this podcast episode! This is number 2 in the “Unscripted” series on Entrepreneur Perspectives with Eric & Jared.
More about “Unscripted”
Podcasting, iterating, …wait. Let’s take a step back first…
A conversation as defined by Google: a talk, especially an informal one, between two or more people, in which news and ideas are exchanged.
That’s this podcast episode. That’s this podcast series. While Entrepreneur Perspectives is always a conversation, this takes it another step–think freestyle, raw, no filter…unscripted. Yeah, that’s it. Unscripted: said or delivered without a prepared script; impromptu (google).
Eric Kasimov is joined in the studio by Jared Nichols. More on Jared below. But first, Jared has been a frequent guest on this podcast–and for good reason. He is one of the reason’s this podcast exists in the first place. We like to think of Jared as someone who speaks his mind, offers insights, and allows ideas to take action. That type of thinking in a nutshell helped spawn the idea for Entrepreneur Perspectives. Prepare to hear Jared say what he thinks. No holding back.
Unscripted 2 topics | Narratives
In this “Unscripted 2” episode, we take on many topics including:
– living with COVID
– trusting the American people (Jared has some strong opinions on this!)
– controlling your feed
– Spotify’s stance with Joe Rogan
– modern-day media and sensationalism
– The NY Post, CNN, Fox News, etc vs YouTubers
– self-awareness and managing your triggers
– having conversations about these complicated topics
– employees, freelancers, and the labor market
– Snapchat streaks and smartphones
– Mr. Beast
– Chipotle’s success, Chipotle issues, and a Chipotle story
– Stream of consciousness and summarizing!
Looking to create content or get into podcasting? Let’s chat about it.
About Jared Nichols
Jared Nichols is the founder and creator of the NU FUTURIST and The Foresight Academy, a groundbreaking program that teaches leaders and teams the same skills that innovators, industry disruptors, and change-makers, use to guide and make the future they want to see.
He is a futurist, advisor, and professor of Strategic Foresight at the University of Tennessee’s Haslam College of Business, in Graduate and Executive Education. Jared is also a musician, composer, competitive cyclist, and trail runner living in Charlotte, North Carolina with his wife and their two sons.
Websites you should totally check out:
- KazSource, Inc
- KazCM, ContentMatterz | content brings people together
- SportsEpreneur | the platform where sports, entrepreneurship, and mental health collide
More conversations you should hit play on:
- Web3 | OutKast NFT Project with Tatted Lawyer | + Crypto, Metaverse, Sports
- EP109 | The Influx Podcast Featuring Eric Kasimov and His Content Creation Journey with Glenn Boothe
- EP133 | Army Combat Veteran Talks Decision-Making | Lance Collins
Meet you on social media:
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode titled, “Unscripted 2 | Narratives + Spotify, Trust, Media, Chipotle”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content production brand, KazCM | Check it out. Why? Because content brings people together!
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess