Outside the world of 9-5. Eric welcomes Shane Larson to this episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives. In this episode they talk about creating content, the side hustle, and The Ohio State Buckeyes.
Shane Larson is the founder of The Gametime Guru. The Gametime Guru is a content platform all about delivering a panoramic view on sports.
Shane lives in Meridian, Idaho with his wife and kid. Not only does Shane have a full time job, but he also has a love for the side hustle. Shane brings the perspective of someone within the business world who has a vision and a goal. And because of that, any business owner or entrepreneur can learn from Shane, The Gametime Guru. He provides great knowledge on creating content within a productive routine, being passionate about what you do, and of course sports.
Eric also questions Shane on the future of audio, unique ways to make extra cash, and Boise State’s blue field. As always, Eric fires shots at his guest about the books he is reading, his most important phone app, and his Super Bowl prediction.
The show is based around the perspectives of an entrepreneur and this entrepreneur is full of initiative and content.
Sign up for our Exclusive content delivered directly to your email. This is content you will not find published anywhere else. And it will include ideas, tactics, and thoughts – all of which will be about how you can build and protect your business.
You can sign up for this exclusive content by simply clicking here.
- Sports Bring People Together
- The Side Hustle is Real and You Can Do It Too
- Why Are We Investing Time Into Audio
Useful links from this episode:
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
Other important links:
- The Gametime Guru Episode 26- “Bronco Nation” vs “Buckeye Nation”– Comparing Fan Bases
- Boise State University
- The Story Behind Boise State’s Blue Football Field
- The Daily Rebound Podcast
- Seek 1st Sports
- Guilt Free Fit Mom (wife of The Gametime Guru’s blog)
- 60 Days 2 Living (friend of The Gametime Guru’s podcast)
- 8 Ways to Become a Reselling Rockstar
- Perspectives of a Labor Law Attorney with Michael Elkins
- The Bill Simmons Podcast
- Gary Vaynerchuk on Anchor
Key Takeaways from this episode with Shane Larson:
- No excuses
- The side hustle is real
- Everything you do revolves around your ultimate goal
Connect with us:
Thank you so much for listening to this podcast.
We are proud supporter of RODS Racing.
The RODS mission is to nurture a positive image of Down syndrome, to promote awareness for the adoption of orphans with Down syndrome, and by participating in organized, athletic races, and awareness events.
Ultimately the goal is to find homes for all orphans with Down syndrome.
Because of our relationship with the Founder of RODS, Brady Murray, we are honored to be able to contribute our work in the area of marketing to create even more awareness around RODS and their mission. You can learn more about RODS at RODS.org.
We would be so grateful if you:
Subscribe to our email list