Ah, the buzzword that is customer service. A word that is thrown around by many companies. These companies feel that just by saying it, they are actually providing good customer service.
Customer service is a lot more than just a word. It’s a constant and consistent action. Mitch Long of KazSource Insurance does not hold a customer service rep position, but he sure does act like it.
Listen to this episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives to hear the thoughts of Eric Kasimov and Mitch Long on customer service. And while listening, ask yourself, do you genuinely value your customers?
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Insurance Playbook for Success
- Scott Upton
- Tom Brady
- Why Great Company Culture Always Wins
- Scaling Your Business Through Outsourcing with John Jonas
- Thomas Wilcher | Leadership from HOF Cass Tech High School Football Coach
- Perspectives on Sales Activity with Mitch Long
- 6 Ways the Life Insurance Industry is Being Disrupted
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “What Customer Service Should Be with Mitch Long and Eric Kasimov” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource, Inc. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Image of Mitch Long of KazSource Insurance and Julie Cole, a KazCM Marketing relationship and former LPGA Golfer, was taken by us!
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Check it out!