The man who did a TED Talk in flip-flops: Michael Brody-Waite. While his choice of dress may seem unusual, we assure you that the message he has is worth hearing. Michael discusses dealing with haters, bullying, addiction, and much more.
In this episode:
- A discussion on how our world being so connected has made us more susceptible to negative comments/people.
- The importance of being vulnerable, and the impact that negative comments have on us.
- Michael discusses his path to ending his addiction, and the two things he’s always thinking about that have helped him and other addicts in their journey to sobriety.
Related content to “The Man Who Did a TED Talk in Flip-Flops | Michael Brody-Waite”:
- We published another book! Check it out on Amazon: Reach for the Stars
- Our hit podcast, Saviors of the Metaverse