“Screw Being Shy”! Author, Mark Metry shares his story on social anxiety. Mark is transparent, brave, and impactful.
Mark is an important voice for mental health. He is the host of The Social Anxiety Society Podcast, he is a 2-time TEDx speaker, he is an entrepreneur, and he is someone who has dealt with social anxiety — and today he helps people manage their social anxiety. Mark does this through his book Screw Being Shy, talks, posts, conversations, and coaching.
This is going to be a 2-part episode because well sh*t happens! Mark’s wifi got taken out during this conversation. But it’s all good. The wifi issue actually created a perfect stopping point. Part 2 is in the works, but for now, here’s the conversation with Mark Metry.
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, yeah, you should have one. We’ll even build it for you. A podcast that is. Simply contact us here – we’ll get your podcast published, fast.
In this episode of “Mark Metry Talks Social Anxiety, Bullying, and Meditation”, we take on topics including:
- Changing schools
- Lack of school diversity
- 9/11 impact on discrimination and bullying
- Social Anxiety
- “Screw Being Shy” by Mark Metry
- “I would be nowhere without meditation”
- Judgments around meditation
- Hitting rock bottom, again
You can get this episode and more like it at kazsource.com.
Learn more about Mark Metry:
Websites you should totally check out:
- KazSource, Inc
- KazCM, ContentMatterz | content brings people together
- SportsEpreneur | the place where sports, entrepreneurship, and mental health collide
More conversations you should hit play on:
- EP138 | Admit What You Want with Diane Tarshis
- EP128 | Surrender the Outcome with Michael Brody-Waite
- EP117 | Communism to Entrepreneurialism with Zuzana Dobro
Meet you on social media:
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode titled, “EP144 | Mark Metry Talks Social Anxiety, Bullying, and Meditation”.
- Looking to create content or get into podcasting? Let’s chat about it.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content production brand, KazCM | Check it out. Why? Because content brings people together!
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess