Expectations: Such a loaded word! This episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives features Dominey Drew. Dominey is one who has mastered the art of managing expectations and how that can lead to success in the way you define it — for yourself.
Dominey one-liners we all need:
“You can fix it!”
“This moment is the way out.”
“Exist in the present moment.”
This is one of my favorite conversations I’ve had on the podcast. I think it will give individuals the “freedom” they need.
- The differences between living in Europe and the U.S.
- Managing your expectations | Having “NO” expectations
- Harmonizing your work with your personal life in order to maximize your QOL
- A discussion on anxiety
- The importance of being professional in your day-to-day life — “Don’t be an amateur!”
About Dominey Drew:
- Dominey is a premier expert in rapid and profound personal evolution, known for her direct and intuitive approach.
- Her work has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, and ThriveGlobal, and she travels globally to teach those seeking transformation.
- Dominey’s unique approach addresses the underlying causes of issues, accelerating results.
- She is a speaker, spiritual advisor, inner success coach, and healer, focused on guiding impact-driven leaders through inner evolution.
Related content to “The Art of Managing Expectations | Dominey Drew”:
- We published another book! Check it out on Amazon: Reach for the Stars
- Our hit podcast, Saviors of the Metaverse