Podcasts saved a life. Creating content changed a life. All that and more in this episode with Mark Metry, the author of “Screw Being Shy”.
Mark is an essential voice for mental health — he is the host of the Social anxiety society podcast, he is a 2-time TEDx speaker, he is an entrepreneur, and he is someone who has dealt with social anxiety. Today, Mark Metry helps people manage their social anxiety – he does this through his book Screw Being Shy, talks, posts, coaching, and conversations (just like this one!).
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, yeah, you should have one. We’ll even build it for you. A podcast that is. Simply contact us here – we’ll get your podcast published, fast.
In this episode of “How Podcasts Saved My Life” with Mark Metry, we take on topics including:
- how podcasting saved Mark’s life
- how creating content changed Mark’s life
- how clothing is the ultimate icebreaker (so is sports)
- The Tim Ferris Show
- Starting a podcast
- Consuming the right kind of content at the right time
- Don’t waste your life
- Immortality, making an impact, legacy, narcissism
- Gratefulness and/or regret relating to your past
While not discussed in this episode, a resource/book worth checking out in regards to this topic: “Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking” by Susan Cain.
You can get this episode and more like it at kazsource.com.
Learn more about Mark Metry:
Websites you should totally check out:
- KazSource, Inc
- KazCM, ContentMatterz | content brings people together
- SportsEpreneur | the place where sports, entrepreneurship, and mental health collide
More conversations you should hit play on:
- EP144 | Mark Metry Talks Social Anxiety, Bullying, and Meditation
- EP122 | Mom Entrepreneurs Are the Best with Jill Salzman
- Founders Therapy Session with Matt Wunderli
Meet you on social media:
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode titled, EP145 | “How Podcasts Saved My Life” with Mark Metry.
- Looking to create content or get into podcasting? Let’s chat about it.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content production brand, KazCM | Check it out. Why? Because content brings people together!
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess