Improving the lives of caregivers and people with Parkinson’s around the globe. Our guest today is Tom Stephenson, insurance agency owner and Pushups for Parkinsons board member.
In this episode we discuss Pushups4Parkinsons, being a caregiver, and leading a cause.
Our guest today is Tom Stephenson, insurance agency owner and Pushups for Parkinsons board member.
Tom is helping lead the movement to spread awareness around Parkinson’s disease, recognize the strength and hope of so many, and to raise funds for Parkinsons research, caregivers, and support.
Through much inspiration, Tom gives us the story around why he is so passionate about Pushups4Parkinsons and giving back.
Tom’s examples of working towards a greater goal and being a cause leader were on full display in our chat. His incredible mindset and willingness to give back in life has us so excited to feature him on this podcast.
We hope you enjoy this episode with Tom Stephenson.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Participate in the 10.10.10 Challange
- Perspectives of a Pushups4Parkinsons Leader with Evan Cutler
- Perspectives on Promotional Advertising with Nikki Craig
- NBC Today Show
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Bryant University
- Brian Grant Foundation
- Parkinson’s Foundation
Connect with us:
- Tom Stephenson: LinkedIn
- Pushups4Parkinsons: Website, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Eric Kasimov: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives from a Pushups4Parkinsons Cause Leader with Tom Stephenson” #EPPodcast #PodKaz
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan.