SimWin Sports is taking football, fantasy sports, and gaming and giving us the sports metaverse! In this Entrepreneur Perspectives episode, we talk to the architect of legendary brands (EA Sports to name one) and the Chief Marketing Officer of SimWin Sports (Tom Goedde) to learn all about SimWin Sports and what they are doing with the metaverse.
A few of SimWin Sports leaders and investors:
The former CMO of EA Sports, Tom Goedde
The former head of DraftKings, Jamie Shea
Hall of Famers: Magic Johnson, Jerry Rice, Marshall Faulk
Current NBA Player: Lamelo Ball of the Charlotte Hornets.
The metaverse market size will be $824 Billion by 2030! As entrepreneurs, we have to pay attention to it.
Tom Goedde’s history in the gaming and sports industry:
EA SPORTS | Vice President, Global Product, Brand, and Athlete Marketing
DraftKings | Chief Marketing Officer
Humongous Entertainment | Marketing Manager
Topics | SimWin Sports is Rocking the Game in the Creatively Focused Metaverse with CMO, Tom Goedde:
– Digital sports league and fantasy football
– Impact of NFTs
– Sports bring people together
– EA SPORTS and DraftKings
– Nate Burleson broadcast on Nickelodeon
– Interoperability in the metaverse
– Fantasy sports needs an update – is SimWin Sports the answer
– The importance of community in Web3
More about SimWin Sports
The Game: SimWin Sports is the virtual sports metaverse that fuels non-stop fantasy sports and sports betting action with NFT players and Hall of Fame owners. Owners include Jerry Rice, Marshall Faulk, Tracy McGrady, and LaMelo Ball. Games are live simulations streamed to any connected device, anywhere in the world, every second.
NFTs: The SimWin Sports Metaverse is built entirely of NFTs. Every team, player, and trainer is an NFT. You can be an owner or an agent.
Fantasy Sports: SimWin Sports has live fantasy contests going every minute of every day. As they say, the action is on-demand. You can join season-long or daily fantasy sports contests by drafting your favorite virtual players in contests that pay out frequently.
Virtual Player Training: NFT Player Agents can train their athletes whenever they are not on an active team roster. Once you own a player, you can get them in the gym. SimWin`s Training Mini-Game is made up of Gyms, Training Stations, Trainers, and Training Aides, each with different levels of rarity. (source)
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, yeah, you should have one. We’ll even build it for you. A podcast that is. Simply contact us here – we’ll get your podcast published, fast.
You can get this episode and more like it at kazsource.com.
Learn more about SimWin Sports:
Websites you should totally check out:
- KazSource, Inc
- KazCM, ContentMatterz | content brings people together
- SportsE+ | digital sports media brand and production company
More Web3-related conversations you should hit play on:
- NFT Renaissance | Web3 Education with OutKast NFT Co-Founder Tatted Lawyer
- NFT Opportunities | Jordan Michael Schuster
- Saviors of the Metaverse 9 | The Future of Transportation + Expectations, Skateboarding, Roblox
- SOM11 | The Zucks Episode + dd Peckers, Recency Bias
Meet you on social media:
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode titled, “SimWin Sports is Rocking the Game in the Creatively Focused Metaverse”.
- Are you looking to create content or get into podcasting? Let’s chat about it.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content production brand, KazCM | Check it out. Why? Because content brings people together!
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess