Human connection. The heart and soul of content creation.
Unscripted. The how behind how you get to the good stuff.
Unscripted human connection is how John Ehrhard built his career in the television industry and beyond.
In this episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives, we discussed the importance of unscripted experiences in TV and life, how being open-minded and willing to explore new facets can lead to more fulfillment, and how pre-conceived notions may cause you to miss out. We also discuss the future of content. Finally, John Ehrhard shares with us the story behind Orson Technology and the stories Orson will help create for families.
- Embrace the unknown
- Avoid Pre-conceived notions
- Chemistry is key in building connections
- Create genuine and honest content
- Avoiding false narratives
- The new era of streaming and its impact on network television
- Anyone can become a creator with the endless information surrounding us
- Starting a career in television
- Have a willingness to learn
- StoryShop – A brand new AI technology from Orson Technology
Let’s create together:
Related content to “Embracing Unscripted Human Connection in TV and Beyond | John Ehrhard”:
- Intuition, Trust, and Entrepreneurship: Unveiling Jerald Kasimov’s Fictional Universe in Altered State of Affairs
- The Mind-Blowing Leverage and Return of Your Own Podcast
- Share Your Damn Stories, Take Risks, Be Curious | Chris Heivly, MapQuest Co-Founder
Two current projects:
- We published a book! Check it out on Amazon: Altered State of Affairs
- It’s all about mental health in sports: Athlete Mindset podcast
About our guest, John Ehrhard | Founder and CEO of Orson Technology
John Ehrhard has been in the television industry since he was 16 years old working as a producer for many shows such as Pool Kings, My Big Redneck Vacation, and Hogan Knows Best. He has adapted with the media industry and is creating new ways to produce content through AI technology with StoryShop AI. More information can be found at his company website: heyorson.com.