Alternative investments like Crypto, cultural assets, and REITs are no longer protected by the walled gardens.
In this alternative investment episode, I chat with Eric Satz, Founder and CEO of Alto, a company that helps people invest in alternative assets to take control of their IRA money and their future.
Eric Satz is a visionary, an educator, and a communicator. As I continue to dive into this world of alternative investments like Crypto, cultural assets, NFTs, REITs, and more, I’m looking to have conversations with insightful leaders in the space looking to share — Eric Satz is one of those individuals.
As described on his AltoIRA about page:
Prior to his role as founder and CEO of Alto, Eric worked in investment banking at DLJ/Credit Suisse and co-founded several companies, including Currenex, an FX trading solution that sold to State Street for more than $550M; Plumgood Food, and; Tennessee Community Ventures, a VC firm. He served on the Board of Tennessee Valley Authority from August 2015 to January 2019. After years in New York City and San Francisco, Eric and his family moved to his wife’s hometown of Nashville to raise their kids. (source)
In this episode on talking alternative investments like Crypto, cultural assets … we discuss:
- Cultural assets like famous paintings, Michael Jordan sneakers, and baseball cards
- Alternative assets like Crypto, REITs, NFTs, and more
- The future of financial advisors
- Why podcast works — and it’s not what you think
- Loving podcast conversations
- The power of podcasting
- ROI – return on investment
- Good news travels fast
- Long term growth mindset
- Nashville Predators and championships
- Stock Splitting
- “You’ve got to be on the field to make plays.” – Eric Satz
You can get this episode and more like it at kazsource.com.
Learn more about Alto and Eric Satz:
Websites you should totally check out:
- KazSource, Inc
- KazCM, ContentMatterz | content brings people together
- SportsEpreneur | the place where sports, entrepreneurship, and mental health collide
More conversations you should hit play on:
- NFT Opportunities | Jordan Michael Schuster
- SportsE | OutKast NFT Project with Tatted Lawyer | + Crypto, Metaverse, Sports
- EP126 | Paradigm Shifts and Content Creation with Joe Cantanucci of MassMutual Capitol District
- Unscripted 3 | Triggers + Youth Sports, ROI, Streaming, Content
Meet you on social media:
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode titled, “EP142 | Talking Alternative Investments Like Crypto and Cultural Assets with Alto Founder Eric Satz”.
- Looking to create content or get into podcasting? Let’s chat about it.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content production brand, KazCM | Check it out. Why? Because content brings people together!
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- We want to quickly highlight a company you may not know about but should: Millennium Counseling Center in Chicago, IL. Their mission is to help people find a way out of the shame and pain often caused by addiction, mental illness, and trauma. Be sure to subscribe to their Millennium Counseling Center podcast on your favorite podcast app. Visit their website: Millenniumhope.com.