What is the ROI of youth sports? Well, that’s a question to consider. And that kicks off this third “Saviors of the Metaverse” episode on Entrepreneur Perspectives with Eric & Jared.
Guy told me tonight he is paying $4500 for a year of travel/AAU baseball for his 3rd grader.
Think we’ve lost the plot with youth sports.
— Kevin Kuzma (@Kuzmanomics) February 27, 2022
More about Saviors of the Metaverse:
Here’s what the purpose of this podcast is: there are a lot of problems in the world, there are a lot of exciting things, and people are looking for answers–no, people are looking for saviors…so we are going to discuss, we are going to talk in detail, and almost certainly be wrong on a lot of it, but you will be entertained, you will feel better, and if anything you will feel like uh…
Just listen to this third episode known as Saviors of the Metaverse!
Eric Kasimov is joined in the studio by Jared Nichols. Jared has been a frequent guest on this podcast–and for good reason. He is one of the reason’s this podcast exists in the first place. We like to think of Jared as someone who speaks his mind, offers insights, and allows ideas to take action. That type of thinking, in a nutshell, helped spawn the idea for Entrepreneur Perspectives. And now this podcast series, “Saviors of the Metaverse”.
And keeping with the roots of this podcast series–all of it is unscripted…
A conversation as defined by Google: a talk, especially an informal one, between two or more people, in which news and ideas are exchanged.
That’s this podcast episode. That’s this podcast series. While Entrepreneur Perspectives is always a conversation, this takes it another step–think freestyle, raw, no filter…unscripted. Yeah, that’s it. Unscripted: said or delivered without a prepared script; impromptu (google). That sounds like some Saviors of the Metaverse!
Saviors of the Metaverse 3 topics | Triggers and the ROI of Youth Sports
In this “Unscripted 3” episode, we take on many topics including:
– Mark Zuckerburg’s take on offline triggers on the Lex Fridman Podcast
– The Return on Investment of Youth Sports
– Gen X and Millennials
– Will Smith’s book: WILL
– The media and the war
– Girls hockey
– Atlanta Braves and Carolina Hurricanes lack regional content
– NFL Sunday Ticket
– Apple vs Amazon for the NFL
– The future of sports broadcasts and how we will watch games
– Tribalism in Sports
Looking to create content or get into podcasting? Let’s chat about it.
Websites you should totally check out:
- KazSource, Inc
- KazCM, ContentMatterz | content brings people together
- SportsEpreneur | the platform where sports, entrepreneurship, and mental health collide
All the episodes:
- Saviors of the Metaverse 8 | Meta + Squatter Rights, Recession, Maine, Larry David
- Saviors of the Metaverse 7 | The Great Regret + Fake Outrage, Swearing, Economy, Deshaun
- Saviors of the Metaverse 6 | Education Problems & Talking Habits
- Saviors of the Metaverse 5 | “The Production Quality of This Podcast Is So Good”
- Saviors of the Metaverse 4 | We Don’t Have It All Figured Out
- Saviors of the Metaverse 3 | Triggers + Youth Sports, ROI, Streaming, Content
- Saviors of the Metaverse 2 | Narratives + Spotify, Trust, Media, Chipotle
- Saviors of the Metaverse 1 | Podcasting, Iterating, Joe Rogan, Cleveland Browns, CLT
More conversations and content you check out:
Meet you on social media:
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode titled, “Saviors of the Metaverse 3 | Triggers + Youth Sports, ROI, Streaming, Content”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content production brand, KazCM | Check it out. Why? Because content brings people together!
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess