During the pandemic, we had the fantastic opportunity to speak with the inspirational David Meltzer. In that conversation, we talked about many things that included: communicating with your team during a difficult time. Whether it is dealing with a worldwide quarantine, a housing crisis, a stock market crash, or a possible recession, it is critical that leaders talk with their team — about everything from guidance, positivity, listening, understanding, and direction. But how and specifically what about? That’s where this episode comes in.
Many “experts” and economic indicators suggest a recession is on its way or maybe by the time you are hearing this, we’re already in a recession, or maybe it’s something else that is creating an obstacle — either way, we hope this dialogue with David Meltzer helps anyone understand how to deal with tough times as an organization.
About our guest: David Meltzer is a speaker, author, entrepreneur, and Co-Founder of Sports 1 Marketing. David formerly served as CEO of the renowned Leigh Steinberg Sports & Entertainment agency, which was the inspiration for the movie Jerry Maguire.
His life’s mission is to empower over 1 billion people to be happy! This simple yet powerful mission has led him on an incredible journey to provide one thing: Value! In all his content and communication that’s exactly what you’ll receive.
After interacting with so many people who know David (and now David himself) it’s clear David is an individual you want to surround yourself with. David may not be in your inner circle, but there are ways to have him in your life: podcasts, books, and social media. It’s why we feature incredible people like David on our podcasts. And this episode specifically gets into talking with your team during a difficult time — as we think about what may be in front of us and outside of our control: a possible recession.
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, yeah, you should have one. We’ll even build it for you. A podcast that is. Simply contact us here – we’ll get your podcast published, fast.
You can get this episode and more like it at kazsource.com.
Websites you should totally check out:
- KazSource, Inc
- KazCM, ContentMatterz | content brings people together
- SportsE+ | digital sports media brand and production company
More conversations on important dialogue:
- Admit What You Want with Diane Tarshis
- Mom Entrepreneurs Are the Best with Jill Salzman
- Army Combat Veteran Talks Decision-Making | Lance Collins
Meet you on social media:
- KazSource: TikTok, Twitter, Instagram
- Eric Kasimov: Twitter, LinkedIn
- David Meltzer: Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode titled, “Possible Recession: How to Talk to Your Team During a Difficult Time | with David Meltzer”.
- Are you looking to create content or get into podcasting? Let’s chat about it.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content production brand, KazCM | Check it out. Why? Because content brings people together!
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess