In this episode, Lisa Song Sutton has a compelling message for young women. Her message starts with the line “hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard”. Lisa talks about:
- being the only woman in the room — with confidence
- don’t be intimidated — instead, “know your stuff”
- hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard
- outworking your competition always works out
More about Lisa Song Sutton:
Lisa Song Sutton is a successful entrepreneur, real estate investor, former Miss Nevada United States, and former Congressional candidate for Nevada’s 4th District.
Lisa started her first business, Sin City Cupcakes in 2012. Today it is an iconic Las Vegas treat that delights tens of thousands of locals and visitors each year. Lisa is a highly successful entrepreneur and also co-founder of Ship Las Vegas, Elite Homes – Engel & Volkers.
Lisa is always encouraging, coaching, and mentoring people, especially women, to take a seat at the table and make their voices heard.
While this is a 7-minute episode — the full conversation containing “a message for young women” can be heard here: Empowering Women with Lisa Song Sutton
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, yeah, you should have one. We’ll even build it for you. A podcast that is. Simply contact us here – we’ll get your podcast published, fast.
You can get this episode and more like it at kazsource.com.
Websites you should totally check out:
- KazSource, Inc
- KazCM, ContentMatterz | content brings people together
- SportsE+ | digital sports media brand and production company
More conversations on mental toughness:
- One Negative Comment Can Threaten My Safety | Michael Brody-Waite
- EP Shorts | Make Some Really Good Small Decisions First as Told by US Army Combat Veteran
- Saviors of the Metaverse 4 | We Don’t Have It All Figured Out
Meet you on social media:
- Lisa Song Sutton: Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- KazSource: TikTok, Twitter, Instagram
- Eric Kasimov: Twitter, LinkedIn
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode titled, “A Message for Young Women”.
- Are you looking to create content or get into podcasting? Let’s chat about it.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content production brand, KazCM | Check it out. Why? Because content brings people together!
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess