It’s a bold claim to state that the production quality of this podcast is so good, but when Jared says it we all listen. It’s no wonder he keeps showing up to do more Unscripted episodes. So we’re back with Unscripted 5 (new name coming soon…maybe? Maybe not?). This fifth Unscripted episode titled, “The Production Quality of This Podcast Is So Good” hits on way more than podcast production–I promise! I mean, this episode gets into Jared’s love language for crying out loud (spoiler alert–one of his love languages is words of affirmation). But are we sure he even knows what his love language is if he didn’t actually read the book or did he read it and he just doesn’t want to admit it? All good questions.
We get into the new movie Top Gun: Maverick and many aspects of the movie old and new, actor and director and of course the music score–be sure to check out the Top Gun video below. And while you’re down there you have to watch “Husbands of Target”. So yeah, this episode touches on a lot (that’s a giveaway by the way if you’ve made it this far). Just wait for the hysterical laughter in this episode to see what I mean.
Alright, enough already. Just listen to this episode. “It’s really interesting.” It’s good, it’s really good.
Unscripted 5 Topics| The Production Quality of This Podcast Is So Good
– Facebook Live & LinkedIn Live
– LinkedIn page invitations | just stop!
– Labor force issues | lifeguard shortage
– The future of health care, urgent care, health insurance
Looking to create content or get into podcasting? Let’s chat about it.
More about “Unscripted”
Podcasting, iterating, …wait. Let’s take a step back first…
A conversation as defined by Google: a talk, especially an informal one, between two or more people, in which news and ideas are exchanged.
That’s this podcast episode. That’s this podcast series. While Entrepreneur Perspectives is always a conversation, this takes it another step–think freestyle, raw, no filter…unscripted. Yeah, that’s it. Unscripted: said or delivered without a prepared script; impromptu (google).
Eric Kasimov is joined in the studio by Jared Nichols. Jared has been a frequent guest on this podcast–and for good reason. He is one of the reason’s this podcast exists in the first place. We like to think of Jared as someone who speaks his mind, offers insights, and allows ideas to take action. That type of thinking in a nutshell helped spawn the idea for Entrepreneur Perspectives. And now this series, “Unscripted”.
Websites you should totally check out:
- KazSource, Inc
- KazCM, ContentMatterz | content brings people together
- SportsEpreneur | the place where sports, entrepreneurship, and mental health collide
More unscripted conversations to check out:
- Unscripted | Podcasting, Iterating, Joe Rogan, Josh Allen, Cleveland Browns, CLT
- Unscripted 2 | Narratives + Spotify, Trust, Media, Chipotle
- Unscripted 3 | Triggers + Youth Sports, ROI, Streaming, Content
- Unscripted 4 | We Don’t Have It All Figured Out
Meet you on social media:
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode titled, “Unscripted 5 | The Production Quality of This Podcast Is So Good”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content production brand, KazCM | Check it out. Why? Because content brings people together!
- Intro Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess