The gig economy now includes a marketplace for laundry thanks to SudShare. That’s a topic we explore in this podcast conversation with the CEO of SudShare. We talk about everything from leveraging code and media to going into business with family. SudShare helps entrepreneurs get the start they need and helps people looking to outsource their laundry — and save time!
In this episode, Eric Kasimov chats with Mort Fertel, Dad and CEO of SudShare. SudShare’s mission is to create a marketplace for laundry that improves the quality of life for millions. This conversation is an opportunity to learn about building a business based on personal needs, the good and bad of family businesses, and the gig economy.
On one side of the SudShare platform are customers who outsource their laundry — and while doing so, save themselves time. On the other side of the platform are the washers (also know as Sudsters) who turn their laundry room into a work from home gig. SudShare is the first manual labor work from home gig in the world.
They have been in a handful of cities for few years, tweaking the algorithm, perfecting policies, procedures, and systems. Now they’ve scaled nationally!
With SudShare it has never been easier to do laundry. And save time for those into outsourcing these tasks.
Headlines | Episode 137 | Laundry as a Gateway to the Gig Economy with SudShare CEO Mort Fertel
What is a Sudster
How to Use the SudShare app
Quality Control in All That SudShare Does
Save Time by Outsourcing
Leverage Code and Media
The Good and Bad of Family Business
Kids Have Great Ideas Too
The Gateway to Entrepreneurship
KazCM is a content marketing team. We help business leaders tell their stories to those who care. Learn More.
Do you like sports and entrepreneurship? If so, we have a brand for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
- 80/20 Principle Podcast
- No Compromise and Decision Making with US Army Veteran
- Outsourcing with Linh Podetti | Outsourcing with John Jonas | Delegate with Tonya Thomas
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to this podcast episode, “Laundry as a Gateway to the Gig Economy”
- This Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode exists because of the KazCM Podcast Production Team | Learn more
- Content Matterz Podcast: Listen
- The Music played in this podcast is titled, “Here for the Win” and was provided by Here For The Win Productions
- We would be grateful if you followed Entrepreneur Perspectives on Apple: Apple Podcasts