Some version of Web3 is happening whether you like it or not.
Security has always been an issue going back as far as your history books. Cybersecurity is simply a version of security.
Add Web3 and cybersecurity together and you simply must pay attention. And we must talk about it.
In this episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives we discuss Web3 and Cybersecurity and these topics:
- Security is a $132 Billion industry!
- Public WiFi
- Protecting your online passwords
- Security has always been a problem in the physical world
- There is no end game with cybersecurity
- NFT and Crypto headlines
- Remote work thoughts by Malcolm Gladwell
- Mental health
- Post 9/11 Security
- Hot wallets and cold wallets
- The economy is complex!
- NFTs and utility
- books: Ready Player One | Snow Crash
- Chainsmokers NFT
- Community in Web3
- Archaic industries that will be disrupted by blockchain technology, including insurance
- Energy consumption in Web3
Featured Guest: Taylor Hersom | founder and CEO of Eden Data | Eden Data is a cybersecurity company offering scalable security teams and CISOs (Chief Information Security Officers) to address security, compliance, and data privacy for startups, especially in the Web3 space.
Taylor Hersom: LinkedIn
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, yeah, you should have one. We’ll even build it for you. A podcast that is. Simply contact us here – we’ll get your podcast published, fast.
You can get this episode and more like it at kazsource.com.
Websites you should totally check out:
- KazSource, Inc
- KazCM, ContentMatterz | content brings people together
- SportsE+ | digital sports media brand and production company
More Web3-related conversations you should hit play on:
- SimWin Sports is Rocking the Game in the Creatively Focused Metaverse
- NFT Renaissance | Web3 Education with OutKast NFT Co-Founder Tatted Lawyer
- NFT Opportunities | Jordan Michael Schuster
- Saviors of the Metaverse | The Zucks Episode + dd Peckers, Recency Bias
Meet you on social media:
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode titled, “Why You Need to Pay Attention to the Rise of Web3 and Cybersecurity”.
- Are you looking to create content or get into podcasting? Let’s chat about it.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content production brand, KazCM | Check it out. Why? Because content brings people together!
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess