We’re on to the 13th episode of SOM (again, short for Saviors of the Metaverse). A lot has happened as it relates to antisemitism–and as touchy of a subject as it is, we have to talk about it.
We also talk about Sunday drivers, injectables, taking responsibility, and all sorts of more! Of course, we get our weekly Zucks update from Jared.
Saviors of the Metaverse 13 Topics | The Touchy Subject of Antisemitism
- Flu season/flu shots
- The audio quality difference between virtual setup and in-person podcast recording setup
- Metaphor vs analogy
- The origins of Jared’s last name
- Dave Chappelle’s SNL monologue
- Kanye West
- Kyrie Irving
- The Coddling of the American Mind
- Highlighting unimportant “offenses” in media makes us just discard the important stuff that’s happening
- Medicating Normal documentary
- Jordan Peterson’s treatment
- Joe Rogan Podcast
- Twitter layoffs
- Eric’s new iPhone 14
- FTX crypto collapse lawsuit
- Zucks and Metaverse
- Jared The Futurist on Web 4 – injectables
- Facebook – the genesis
- Don’t Be an Amateur at Your Life – Tim Kight
- Bad driving in North Carolina
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, we love building podcasts. Everything from development to production. Because of all that, we’re building a one-of-a-kind podcast network. If you have a podcast or are looking to launch a new podcast then we should talk. You can message me on Twitter @eric_kaz or hit us up any way that works for you. Let’s talk about your podcast joining this one-of-a-kind podcast network.
More about Saviors of the Metaverse:
Here’s what the purpose of this podcast is: there are a lot of problems in the world, there are a lot of exciting things, and people are looking for answers–no, people are looking for saviors…so we are going to discuss, we are going to talk in detail, and almost certainly be wrong on a lot of it, but you will be entertained, you will feel better, and if anything you will feel like uh…
Just listen to this tenth episode known as Saviors of the Metaverse!
Eric Kasimov is joined in the studio by Jared Nichols. Jared has been a frequent guest on another KazSource Podcast, Entrepreneur Perspectives – and for good reason. He is one of the reasons that podcast exists in the first place. We like to think of Jared as someone who speaks his mind, offers insights, and allows ideas to take action. That type of thinking, in a nutshell, helped spawn the idea for Entrepreneur Perspectives. And now this new podcast, “Saviors of the Metaverse”.
Websites you should totally check out:
- KazSource, Inc
- KazCM, ContentMatterz | content brings people together
- SportsE+ | sports got us together in the first place
All the episodes:
- Economic Navel-Gazing + Kia Challenge on TikTok is a Real Problem
- The Zucks Episode + dd Peckers, Recency Bias
- Working From Home Is Not For Everyone!
- The Future of Transportation + Expectations, Skateboarding, Roblox
- Meta + Squatter Rights, Recession, Maine, Larry David
- The Great Regret + Fake Outrage, Swearing, Economy, Deshaun
- Education Problems & Talking Habits
- “The Production Quality of This Podcast Is So Good”
- We Don’t Have It All Figured Out
- Triggers + Youth Sports, ROI, Streaming, Content
- Narratives + Spotify, Trust, Media, Chipotle
- Podcasting, Iterating, Joe Rogan, Cleveland Browns, CLT
Meet you on social media:
That’s a wrap: