A same-day continuation of the 13th episode where Jared would just not shut up! So, we carried on. We discuss violence and diapers and grace, oh my! In the spirit of the Wizard of Oz, which Eric watched two times this month thanks to his talented daughter, we included an ode to The Wiz even though we didn’t talk about Dorothy or the Yellow Brick Road for a second. Although, how about some foreshadowing to a future episode…
We’re on to the 14th episode of SOM (again, short for Saviors of the Metaverse). Violence & Diapers & Grace, Oh My!?
We also talk about foreign languages, sports, and it wouldn’t be a SOM episode without mentioning Zucks.
On the sports front, this episode was recorded a bit ago so while the sports content is dated, it doesn’t matter. You’ll like it anyway!
Saviors of the Metaverse 14 Topics | Violence & Diapers & Grace, Oh My!
- Jared talking about Spanish class and his Spanish teacher
- Hebrew language
- Discussing the hardest languages to learn
- Browns vs. Bills
- Bills vs. Vikings | game of the year
- PJ Walker
- Google vs Spectrum
- Houston is having a “good” season 1-7-1
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, we love building podcasts. Everything from development to production. Because of all that, we’re building a one-of-a-kind podcast network. If you have a podcast or are looking to launch a new podcast — then we should talk. You can message me on Twitter @eric_kaz or hit us up any way that works for you. Let’s talk about your podcast joining this one-of-a-kind podcast network.
More about Saviors of the Metaverse:
Here’s what the purpose of this podcast is: there are a lot of problems in the world, there are a lot of exciting things, and people are looking for answers–no, people are looking for saviors…so we are going to discuss, we are going to talk in detail, and almost certainly be wrong on a lot of it, but you will be entertained, you will feel better, and if anything you will feel like uh…
Just listen to this tenth episode known as Saviors of the Metaverse!
Eric Kasimov is joined in the studio by Jared Nichols. Jared has been a frequent guest on another KazSource Podcast, Entrepreneur Perspectives – and for good reason. He is one of the reasons that podcast exists in the first place. We like to think of Jared as someone who speaks his mind, offers insights, and allows ideas to take action. That type of thinking, in a nutshell, helped spawn the idea for Entrepreneur Perspectives. And now this new podcast, “Saviors of the Metaverse”.
Websites you should totally check out:
- KazSource, Inc
- KazCM, ContentMatterz | content brings people together
- SportsE+ | sports got us together in the first place
All the episodes:
- The Touchy Subject Of Antisemitism
- Economic Navel-Gazing + Kia Challenge on TikTok is a Real Problem
- The Zucks Episode + dd Peckers, Recency Bias
- Working From Home Is Not For Everyone!
- The Future of Transportation + Expectations, Skateboarding, Roblox
- Meta + Squatter Rights, Recession, Maine, Larry David
- The Great Regret + Fake Outrage, Swearing, Economy, Deshaun
- Education Problems & Talking Habits
- “The Production Quality of This Podcast Is So Good”
- We Don’t Have It All Figured Out
- Triggers + Youth Sports, ROI, Streaming, Content
- Narratives + Spotify, Trust, Media, Chipotle
- Podcasting, Iterating, Joe Rogan, Cleveland Browns, CLT
Meet you on social media:
That’s a wrap: