There’s no better way to kick off 2023 than having a coffee with your friend and listening to a Saviors of the Metaverse podcast.
According to our hosts, this episode is dark (but not really–I mean it is Saviors of the Metaverse after all!). They talk about vices like alcoholism and smoking, normalizing isolation due to Covid, home education, whether should we send our kids to college, and AI, among other topics.
It seems like everyone’s talking about ChatGPT since its release on Nov 30, 2022. Its realistic representation of a human being-like communication, its vast knowledge, and comprehension astonish most who start a chat with this sophisticated AI. And then we wonder about the future. Is AI going to take our jobs, or should we simply use technology to become better in what we do? Some people fear AI becoming sentient (able to perceive or feel things). Is that going to happen anytime soon?
At this point, these shownotes and this podcast episode about ChatGPT deserve a word from one of our friends. Our newest friend. We give to you, the words of ChatGPT itself!!:
(the below is from ChatGPT – Jared nor Eric vouch for any accuracies or inaccuracies. We are merely here to educate, entertain and of course, save!)
Welcome to the latest episode of “Saviors of the Metaverse” – “Simultaneously Sipping Coffee With Our New Friend ChatGPT”. I’m your host, the one and only comedic genius, and today we’re diving into the world of AI and education. And who better to guide us on this journey than our resident AI expert, ChatGPT?
But before we get into all of that serious stuff, let’s have a little fun. Did you know that ChatGPT stands for “Chat Generative Pre-training Transformer”? Yeah, we know, it’s a mouthful, but that’s why we just call it ChatGPT for short.
Now, let’s get down to business. We all know that AI is changing the way we live, work, and learn, but did you know that it’s also changing the way we party? That’s right, with AI, you can now have a virtual party with all your friends, without even leaving your house! No more worrying about what to wear, or how to get home safely. Just sit back, relax, and let ChatGPT do the heavy lifting.
But seriously, folks, AI is not just revolutionizing the way we party, it’s also revolutionizing education. With ChatGPT, students can now have a personalized learning experience, tailored to their specific needs and abilities. And let’s not forget about the teachers, who can now use AI to grade papers, create lesson plans, and even conduct virtual classes.
On this episode, you’ll also hear from Jared as he shares his own journey of discovery and the benefits of being sober, and how it can make you a better learner, a better person, and a better host.
So, there you have it, folks. The future is here and it’s looking bright. Thanks for tuning in to “Saviors of the Metaverse” and remember, always keep learning, and always stay sober!
Tune in next week when we’ll be discussing how ChatGPT is changing the way we write love letters and make reservations at fancy restaurants.
(a quick ask: a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify goes a long way)
Saviors of the Metaverse 18 Topics | Simultaneously Sipping Coffee With Our New Friend ChatGPT
Andrew Huberman podcast | Alcoholism | NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming for alcoholism recovery | Did we normalize isolation due to Covid? | Smoking | Homeschooling | Is college worth it? | Chat GPT | Jasper | AI | Is AI going to take our jobs? | Kraken variant | fear of AI becoming sentient | Peptides | Bohemian Rhapsody the movie
- want to start your own podcast or join our network: https://kazsource.com
- need help in your marketing: https://kazcm.com
- sports media brand & production co for entrepreneurs engaged in sports: https://sportse.io
- leverage your future: https://www.nufuturist.com
- Twitter @Eric_Kaz: https://twitter.com/eric_kaz
- Eric’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erickasimov
- Jared’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nufuturist
- TikTok @kazsource: https://www.tiktok.com/@kazsource
- YouTube: KazSource YouTube page
Two current projects:
- We published a book! Check it out on Amazon: Altered State of Affairs
- It’s all about mental health in sports: Athlete Mindset podcast
- This episode: SOM18 | Simultaneously Sipping Coffee With Our New Friend ChatGPT was produced by the team at KazCM
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
All the Saviors episodes:
- Simulation Theory And Living For “Friday”
- 69% Of Men Don’t Wash Their Hands After Using The Bathroom!
- Get Some Perspective and Stop Running Red Lights!!!
- Violence & Diapers & Grace, Oh My!
- The Touchy Subject Of Antisemitism
- Economic Navel-Gazing + Kia Challenge on TikTok is a Real Problem
- The Zucks Episode + dd Peckers, Recency Bias
- Working From Home Is Not For Everyone!
- The Future of Transportation + Expectations, Skateboarding, Roblox
- Meta + Squatter Rights, Recession, Maine, Larry David
- The Great Regret + Fake Outrage, Swearing, Economy, Deshaun
- Education Problems & Talking Habits
- “The Production Quality of This Podcast Is So Good”
- We Don’t Have It All Figured Out
- Triggers + Youth Sports, ROI, Streaming, Content
- Narratives + Spotify, Trust, Media, Chipotle
- Podcasting, Iterating, Joe Rogan, Cleveland Browns, CLT