In the electric hustle and bustle of the Metaverse, our brave hosts Jared and Eric found themselves standing at the edge of an interdimensional rift. The swirling, twinkling abyss of the space-time continuum stretched out before them, sparking with intrigue and mystery. Each spark represented a new piece of knowledge ready to be seized and examined, from the spectacular science fiction of The Flash movie to the shocking revelations of UFO whistleblower David Grusch to the question on everyone’s minds: would you go to the ocean floor in a makeshift submarine guided by a knockoff Xbox controller with more warning labels than a toddler’s toy?
Jared donned a metaphorical lab coat, stepping up to the role of a cosmic professor to guide us through a hilarious yet intriguing masterclass of the space-time continuum. Time, space, and laughs twisted and twirled around them as they journeyed deeper into the cosmic confusion of it all.
Eric, on the other hand, prepared his best investigative journalist hat, ready to scrutinize every outlandish detail of David Grusch’s unearthly tales. Whispers of conspiracies and echoes of extraterrestrial encounters danced around them, a symphony of absurdity and wonder that would make even the most skeptical listener question their reality.
Finally, both turned their gaze to a shiny new marvel of technology – the Apple Vision Pro. Here, they tackled the tech giant’s latest innovation, their words painting an image of a future so bright that it could only be viewed through Apple’s latest eyewear.
With their witty banter echoing in the corners of the Metaverse, they traversed the realm of knowledge and humor, their laughter serving as a beacon to any who were ready to join in on the fun.
And all along this journey, they touched on a myriad of other topics, creating ripples in the continuum with their unique takes on:
- What is true expertise
- The promising and perilous world of AI startups
- The art of gas lines
- Messi’s game-changing MLS contract
- The streaming universe of Netflix and other providers
- The creator, Mike Judge
- The philosophical depths of post-modernism
- The hilariously absurd world of the Linkedin Lunatics subreddit
- The culture of tipping, rounding up for charity, and new credit card charges.
Our Saviors of the Metaverse promise another adventure of enlightenment wrapped in hilarity, awaiting all those who dare to join. Remember to buckle up, subscribe, and prepare for a journey like no other. See you in the Metaverse, fellow Saviors!
- content production
- leverage your future
- sports media brand & production co
- start your own podcast or join a network
- Eric Kasimov & KazSource: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Jared Nichols: LinkedIn
- Saviors of the Metaverse shorts | TikTok | YouTube
- We published a book! Check it out on Amazon: Altered State of Affairs
- It’s all about mental health in sports: Athlete Mindset podcast
- This episode: “Space-Time Shenanigans, UFO Tattle-Tales, and Apple’s Vision” was produced by the team at KazCM
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- The Unparalleled Intimacy of Podcasts
- College ROI + Gotham City, Cleveland, The Butt Naked Emperor
- ChatGPT Impact, Human Identity & Juice Jacking | Saviors Delve Deep
- The Sports Metaverse, Virtual Coca-Cola, And More ChatGPT Please
- No Bathroom Breaks Allowed!
- Simultaneously Sipping Coffee With Our New Friend ChatGPT
- Simulation Theory And Living For “Friday”
- 69% Of Men Don’t Wash Their Hands After Using The Bathroom!
- Get Some Perspective and Stop Running Red Lights!!!
- Violence & Diapers & Grace, Oh My!
- The Touchy Subject Of Antisemitism
- Economic Navel-Gazing + Kia Challenge on TikTok is a Real Problem
- The Zucks Episode + dd Peckers, Recency Bias
- Working From Home Is Not For Everyone!
- The Future of Transportation + Expectations, Skateboarding, Roblox
- Meta + Squatter Rights, Recession, Maine, Larry David
- The Great Regret + Fake Outrage, Swearing, Economy, Deshaun
- Education Problems & Talking Habits
- “The Production Quality of This Podcast Is So Good”
- We Don’t Have It All Figured Out
- Triggers + Youth Sports, ROI, Streaming, Content
- Narratives + Spotify, Trust, Media, Chipotle
- Podcasting, Iterating, Joe Rogan, Cleveland Browns, CLT